Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Conversating with my Home Boy Aliennnn!(:

Alien: Hello earthling. Thank you for conversing with me.

Me: Anytime Best friend;!

Alien: May I ask you a few questions?

Me: Of course!

Alien: I have never been to earth before, can you tell me a bit about it? What are some beautiful and interesting places I should visit?

Me: Well Earth is a good place, you'll find people everywhere!; and there are plenty of places to visit!. And for places to go see;florida is real pretty! And I also recommend niagra falls!

Me: What is your planet like?

Alien: Well my planet may be a bit strange to you!, everything on my planet is black and green, and the sites!, you could see our leader killing a Demonstrias!.. ([?????])

Alien: You humans seem like like you’re very angry with eachother. I watched people walk down the street and most people didn’t even look at eachother! Why is that?

Me: Well it's not that we are angry! , It's just in this planet or might i just say in New York most of everyone is rude, some people may look at another but most of the time the other will just turn away. And the reason?, I guess there we never taught to love one another.

You: What's it like on your planet?

Alien: Well unlike here! On my planet you must be kind a smile to people you pass by, If not it's almost as bad as breaking a law!

Alien: Why does your home country go to war with other countries?

You: Well i guess my home country gets intimidated by other countries, so they think to themselves if they get this country out they wont have to worry about someone being better then them.! That my be a reason..

Alien: It seems to me that what you call “marshmallows” are the best thing to eat on your planet. Why do you not eat these every day?

You: Well I personally don't eat them after i found out what they were made of!, And for somebody who does eat them; I guess they wouldn't eat them daily cause of the sugar? I'm not sure.

You: What do you eat on your planet ?

Alien: Well I must say! My mom makes the best ratsludge ever! That and birdgers.

Alien: It seems to me that you do not treat earth very well. I see people throwing their trash on the ground, cutting down forests, and burning dirty coal to make electricity. Why do humans not care about earth? Is anyone doing anything about it?

You: Yes, alot of that goes on lately, but there are some people around the world who are trying to stop that. Not alot but some; with social arguments and protesting, but it doesn't seem to change their mind. And the reason they do it is to supposedly give us more power?.

2 comments:

dhill188 said...

love the conversation with ur alien

Lizabeth said...

hehee cayutee evey :]
smile or yur breakinq a law ;]
byebyeez<3