Friday, May 8, 2009

Aah =]

so its like 3 am ! well not really only 2:26 pm =] but im bored out of my mind and i really dont wanna work .. but i guess blogging is somee what like working soo bahbamm, today is fridayyy and ive got nothing to do after school , its sort of a blond day for me so im going pretty nuts unlike my friends who are counting down the minutes till they can make a break for it and run out of school xD im hoping on my way home i'll like bump into a unicorn or maybe an elf to make this friday intresting! if i were to bump into a unicorn OMG! i would ask wheres charlie :] or or if they new where candy mountain was but yeaa, if i bumped into an elf id ask him to pick up my change since hes so close to the ground , i doubt hed really mind ''P ... but really i doubt thats gonna happen but hey my brothers pretty close to being an elf and i can pretend my cats a unicorn BOOM BAM BABY :) now i think ive wroten enoughh for today this makes 26 posts ! i'm proud

No comments: